I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award by my very favorite environmental warrior, eldy, at Loving Life: A Green Journey. eldy is the most dedicated, smart, politically-active environmentalist I’ve seen in my time on the web, and a truly talented writer, as well. I highly recommend you follow her blog daily. Thank you so much, eldy!
The rules of the Sunshine Award are as follows:
Answer 10 questions:
- Favorite color: red
- Favorite animal: cats – wild animal: jaguar
- Favorite number: ∞
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: water
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, but not very often
- My passion: Being alive and appreciating that everyday
- Getting or giving presents? giving, but getting too. Exchange
- Favorite pattern: Grecian Square Border _|━|_|━|_
- Favorite day of the week: Tuesday
- Favorite flower: gerbera daisies
- Loving Life: a Green Journey – my friend and inspiration, eldy. I know she gave it to me, but she deserves it over and over.
- The Tovarysh Connection — a remarkably spiritual blogger
- Zazen Life - a group of intelligent writers with topics from everywhere
- Limebird Writers - another group blog, great writing
- Coalescence - the most generous reader, and writer, and friend
- Notes From A She-Hermit - dotty is sharp and funny and ironic, and I love getting her posts
- Immacraftybitch – Great recipes and terrific humor
- Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars – The most powerful blog I’ve found. Honest, real, no BS, a woman who deserves only the best.