The lovely Twinnies, Gabby and Autumn at Gabriel Angel and Autumn Sunshine, have honored me with this award. Their blog is a combination of poetry and thoughts on life, and on the magic of being twins. Please pay them a visit.
These are the rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
I extend my deep thanks to Autumn and Gabriel for this award. I have only been following their blog a few weeks, now, but their posts, and their comments on my posts, have been uplifting, helpful, instructive, and kind. Thanks to you both, my twinnie friends!
7 things about myself:
- I have not escaped depression; rather I have found a way to stop it before it drags me under.
- When I type escape, or essential, or any other word that begins with es, I first always type ex.
- The child in me came to the surface when I went to Epcot with my mom.
- I now understand why I get so angry in my arguments with my father. The only way I surely knew of his love for me, as a child, was his approval of the workings of my mind. Now that we have legitimate disagreements, I am often completely and totally frustrated by my inability to convince him to approve. This, I think, is part of my growing up that I need to examine.
- I am thrilled that my paperwhites, a gift from my friend D., are blooming and standing tall. I have my other friend D. to thank as well, as she cared for them while I was gone, and for a couple of days after I got home, when I was so exhausted. Thanks to you both!
- I have decided the genre of my book-to-be. I wrote a first page today — in the language of my first Dream Team, I wrote the first page of my Shitty First Draft, as suggested by Anne Lamotte in her work on writing — Bird by Bird. I recommend it for any beginning, or experienced writer.
- If I have nothing around I want to eat for supper, I always turn to peanut butter. If I have no peanut butter, then I go shopping.
I’d like to pass this Very Inspiring Blogger award to the following seven bloggers, who have, and continue to inspire me:
- The Alternate Economy – A blog authored by a man who seeks to create, and believes in, a world powered by people who live with love.
- All Write – A smart, insightful man with a sharp sense of the ironic humor of being alive.
- Limebird writers – This is a group of writers from the UK which is made up of extremely talented people who cover the spectrum of writing styles.
- Kitty Bloger – At least one, often more, funny pictures and videos of cats — a great uplifting read every time.
- Lady Barefoot Baroness – A real Baroness, whose own writings are inspirational, and whose comments to me inspire me every time I read them.
- Loving Life: A Green Journey – Eldy is a woman with a purpose; she draws attention to, and promotes actions on behalf of the world climate and other ecological matters. She is strong, dedicated, and also a talented artist — a Renaissance Woman.
- The Tovarysh Connection — A remarkable woman, whose life and blog have been inspired by her guardian angel, her Tovarysh (the English spelling of the Ukrainian word for friend.) Her writings are an inspiration to any who read them, including me.