Hello, and welcome to a special edition of Share Your World, from Cee. This is a weekly challenge to help us get to know each other better — answer 4 questions about ourselves. If you’d like to participate, go to Cee’s Life Photography Blog, and hit follow, to receive the questions every week. This week, the questions are:
- Do you play video/computer game? Which one(s) or moat recent? I don’t play video games, but I play computer games, and my most recent and favorite is Scrabble Blast. Get through the commercial, and have fun!
- When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen? When writing by hand, I prefer a computer. My handwriting is not very pretty.
- What has surprised me about blogging? Well, Cee, I don’t know what surprised you, but I was surprised by blogging not including writing rules like never say you — always say I or we… I was so worried about that at first — take a look at my first couple of posts to see examples.
- If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions (not including people or animals), what would you put on it?
- I have a solid bronze, handmade model of Venus de Milo, which my parents bought when we were in Turkey. She’s about a foot tall, on a block of stone with paper glued on to make it look like marble, and a label in English on the bottom. (She is very hard to see, but I’m new to all this photo stuff, and this was from my cell.
- A painting done by sister S., when she was in art school, of an angel
with beautiful red hair, who sits over my living room window, and watches over me.
My deck of Four Agreements cards, by Don Miguel Ruiz, which has been so instrumental in inspiring me to change my life from sadness to happiness.